A good practice exam should fully prepare its examinee for the real exam. Knowing what to expect and not being surprised on exam day are important.
AAPC’s CPC exam is 150 questions and must be completed in 5 hours and 40 minutes or less.
Contents of the CPC practice exam:
* 150 Question CPC Practice Exam
* Answer Key, With Full Rationale * Scan Tron Bubble Sheets
* The Exam Study Guide, including: Common Anatomy Terminology Handouts Common Medical Terminology Prefix, Root Word, and Suffix Handouts
* The Official AAPC Proctor-to-Examinee Instructions (read out loud on the day of the CPC exam) AAPC’s CPC exam is 150 questions long. Questions range from true and false, to 1-2 sentences, to full page operative notes.
* Coding Guidelines
* Understanding of Conventions
* Correct Modifier Use
* Bundling and Global Packages
* Medical Terminology and Gross Anatom In addition to our well constructed questions we are also providing a full rationale for each question.
These rationales provide the correct answer for each question as well as a full explanation as of why this option is correct, why the other three options are incorrect, and where in the medical coding books the answer can be located.
Studying the rationale of an answer may very well be the easiest and most efficient way to learn how to pass the CPC exam. Download your FREE “Medical Coding From Home eBook” at http://www.cpcmedicalcodingcertificationexamprep.org/cpc-exam-prep