Rosacea is a common chronic skin disease, which primarily surgery face while in rare cases may be affected and other body parts. The face and eyes can often be affected. The real cause of the disease has not yet been found but it is a number of factors influence the environment and heritage.
We observed a high rate of illness in people light skin, with the Rh blood group A + and among people with migraine. The disease usually occurs after 30 years – between 40 and 50 years, and was more common in women. Can sometimes be affected only eyes with no skin changes. Is typical of the disease progression through a series of stages which are mutually supportive.
Possible causes of the disease:
• Heritage; So far not found HLA markers.
Approximately 30-40% of family members get rosaceous if you had one of their parents.
• Sun, the sun of the disease has an important role as rosaceous often appears on skin that is damaged by the sun.
Actual damage the binder and thus weakens the walls of blood vessels which contributes to the spread of the courts and by the disease.
• Hormonal disorders; rosaceje frequent phenomenon observed in pregnancy, during the cycle and postmenopausal.
• Drugs; Certain drugs provoke facial redness, such as nitroglycerin.
• Helicobacter pylori; so far, no proven direct link between these diseases and rosaceje. Improvement after cure rosaceje H. Pylori is interpreted anti-inflammatory action of antibiotics.
The account comes a number of bacteria whose products could have an impact on the development of disease.
• Demodex folliculorum; There was a higher incidence of the above pathogens in rosaceje and some patients improve performance rosaceje after Demodex eradicated.
Stages of the disease:
• 1st predisposition – in susceptible individuals leads to the occasional outbreak of redness on the central face, and some on the neck and chest. Until the outbreak of attacks are due to the effects of factors provoking.
• Erythematous second stage – attacks are frequent and red with a lasting feeling of warmth and burning face. Most individuals stated preference facial redness in the past. It is possible to develop the island faces the appearance of blood vessels. In a few cases of patients mentioned a burning sensation face.
• Eritematoznozastojni third stage – the symptoms mentioned in the previous phase become more pronounced. Facial flushing becomes permanent. Comes to the development of blood vessels. Swelling of the face may be permanent. Leads to the development of eye symptoms such as itching, burning and redness of the eyes DEVELOPMENT white of the eye.
• General measures – should be taken to avoid alcoholic lotions or similar aggressive skin care, because most patients have sensitive skin. It is necessary to gently lave the face with warm water and dry with a soft towel. When men are advised shaving appliances. It is necessary to avoid the sun and use the proceeds from the protection factor. When people inconvenience and redness can be used cold water compresses. Peeling and similar aggressive methods it is better avoided. With red faces are used camouflages which must be green.
• Second local therapy – based on the above therapy consists mainly of anti-effect. Some funds with anti-inflammatory effect in reducing facial redness. For this purpose, using antibiotics and azelaicna acid. Antibitotika of the most commonly used: metronidazole, erythromycin and clindamycin. Some author’s state that is antifungal. anti-fungal like.